- We need "last quarter's" reports ... was that Q1 or Q2?
- I'm supposed to call "the client"...which contact, Wilma or Betty?
- I need to configure the client's software settings; where can I find those details?
- Do we need to complete all of the financial history documents on the Flintstone project?
- The client thought the paragraph about the support process applied to them and filled it out wrong.
- The task due dates got copied from the last project and didn't apply to this project.
- Do we need to complete the whole form or just the project section?
- I spent the day waiting for the client to send the files and found out they sent them yesterday.
- I didn't realize that Bob completed the approval process; he forgot to update the task list.
- We finished the draft, but the email didn't get sent to the Flintstone team.
- The project manager changed, but the tasks didn't get updated with the new projecct manager's name.
- The new hire downloaded the file with our client's banking information...how can we prevent this next time?
- The client wants to know who has access to this file with their client social security numbers?
- Where can I store the salary information so the whole office can't see the file?
- Has the customer sent us their files so that we can start our internal review?
- Can I send these documents to accounting or are we waiting on approval?
- When will we be ready to get this clearance document signed?
- Which tasks are overdue for the client?
- Who is supposed to complete the project plan for the Flintstone project?
- Who should sign the final document?
- What is the project status?